Worried about passing a compliance or pre-award audit?
Between staying up-to-date on regulatory requirements and managing company growth, among numerous other things, it is really hard to keep all of your ducks in a row. As a federal government contractor, you have no choice if you want to stay in business.
Golden Gait’s team has years of experience keeping federal government contracting companies in full compliance with all rules and regulations. We stay on top of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) so you don’t have to. We’ll also help you identify and implement appropriate internal controls, policies, and procedures so you’re not only compliant but efficient, too.
In short, we’ll help your business grow by making sure you stay on the right path.
Our compliance services include:
- Assessing existing internal controls, policies, and procedures
- Documenting and maintaining proper and effective internal controls
- Training your staff in system, policy and procedure changes (and documenting those changes)
- Preparing for a DCAA audit
- Preparing incurred cost submissions
- Understanding which compliance rules apply to your company
- Educating accounting staff in the FAR and compliance procedures
- Understanding the differences between direct costs, indirect costs and unallowable expenses
- Establishing appropriate indirect cost pools
As you keep your eye on the prize (winning and maintaining business with the federal government), we’ll keep our eye on compliance for you.